Opening Circle: Say Something in Binary Code.
Today’s Writing Tasks
TASK I- Opening Creative Writing Prompt- While you were getting your computers up, we showed you a clip from the show The Flight of The Concords. Spend 15 minutes drafting either a short story or a long response based on your interpretation of the clip.
Task II- Writing- Think about all of your skills, talents, quirks, hobbies, and interests. If you could have a blog about anything you want, without any limitations of time, space, or money, what would your blog be about? Visualize your blog and describe it in at least 1 paragraph. Dream Big.
Task III- Begin researching what makes a popular blog (try a few different google searches). Find 3-4 links that you trust. For each link:
- Copy and Paste the Link into your Writing Notebook.
- Write 3-4 sentences about why you think your link is a quality source.
- Capacity Matrix for SLT TN1: Who wants to earn a 3?
- Number Systems Worksheet
- Week 1 Assignment Checklist
- Comment on “Blended Learning”