- Circle Up: 1-Word, Something you might be frustrated about. Dragon’s Breath
- Writing Notebook: When you get your Writing Notebook open, look up the phrase “Reverse Chronological Order.” Apply this to your Writing Notebook.
- MLA Format from the WWW.
- Practice: Review your sources from Class#3. Properly cite each of your sources.
- Problem Set #1 Debrief
- Check-In on Capacity Matrix for TN1
- What have we done so far?
- How does it work if work is on a Prezi?
- How is this graded?
- When should you turn it in?
- Scientific Notation Packet: 2 options
- The Binary Number Trick: Magic or Machinery? (Prezi)
This presentation includes a description of the first “Mastery Assignment” for SLT TN1
- Hand out Problem Set #2.
Creative Writing Closing-
Spend 10 Minutes writing your first blog post in your Writing Notebook (Task #1). This should be a quite time for you to think and reflect. If your blog is not totally based in text, describe what this post will be about.