Opening Circle- One word that describes how you feel about your blog.
Blog Sharing Cafe-
- On your laptop, open your blog to it’s homepage.
- Rejoin our Standing Circle
- We will spend 15 minutes circulating the room at looking at our classmates’ blogs.
- Feel free to bring a piece of paper with you to help jot down some notes.
- At the end of 15 minutes, return to your seat and write a reaction under Task 1 in your Writing Notebook.
- Class Discussion- What were some of our impressions so far?
- You might want to read this help entry about Pages vs. Posts.
Task II- What are your next steps for your blog?
- Binary Numbers and How the Number Trick Works
- How to Submit a Capacity Matrix (Prezi)
- Math Content in this Course: What You Should Know So Far
- The definition of “decimal”
- There are number systems other than decimal – like binary – and these number systems can come in handy.
- Scientific Notation exercises are QUICK
- Intro Problems – From TN1 to TN2 (Prezi)
- Capacity Matrix for TN2
- Work Time for either TN1 or TN2