- Combo- Ankle-Knee Pose
- Whip Around- 140 Characters or Less about Twitter
Mini-Lesson- How to use Twitter as a tool for learning.
- Browse through the following lists of Twitter Feeds.
- Follow any feeds that you find interesting.
- In your Writer’s Notebook, jot down some of the things that you’re noticing about about these feeds.
- Each Feed you choose to follow, jot a sentence about why you decided to follow them.
- Time Magazine’s Top Twitter Feeds to Follow-
- Huffington Post’s Teen Twitter Accounts
- Wired Magazine’s – Ways to Discover Music
- OnLine School- Twitter Feeds that teach you something
- Timeout- NYC Area Twitter Feeds
- Sci-Fi- 100 Twitter Feeds for Sci-Fi fans
- Sports- 100 twitter feeds sports fans should follow
Food for thought- http://mashable.com/2012/10/09/how-companies-make-money/
Individual Work Time: Can you answer each of the following questions?
- What is the difference between an arithmetic sequence and a geometric sequence?
- Are all sequences arithmetic or geometric? Support your answer.
- What is the difference between an explicit formula and a recursive definition of a sequence?
You have a Mastery Quiz about Sequences coming up next class.