Opener + Discussion
- Circle Up: 1 Word, Group Juggle
- Intensives are Coming!
Tweet of the Week Contest
- Weekly & Ongoing
- Previous week’s winner picks the next.
#TrendingNow Weekly Research Paper
Use your research skills to find something that is trending now. Could be from the weekend. Could be from last week. Then, use your writing skills to draft an essay of about 250 words that does the following:
- Summarize the story.
- Analyze the story- Ask yourself, why did this story trend?
- Predict- What are the outcomes or implications of this story?
- Cite- Credit your sources using our MLA Format
- Tweet- Share your links with your twitter followers.
Feel free to continue to browse through Twitter when this is complete. You don’t need to become involved in any discussion threads. Instead, use your Twitter feed as a reader and find interesting things to read and learn.
Grading / Math Content SLTs
If you already have a score for SLT TN2, it counts. If you do not, it will not be counted against you. We’re moving on, although we will continue to use the knowledge that you’ve gained so far in this class. (Sequences 3 on Delta Math)
New Learning Target + Capacity Matrix
TN3: I can use function notation, evaluate functions for inputs in their domains, and interpret statements that use function notation in terms of a context.
- Problem Set #7 was due last week, while we were off from school. Please hand it in ASAP.
- Problem Set #8 is a bit different. It’s a packet. You will still be graded on your completion via Habit 1, and this is background knowledge for SLT TN3.