[Opener!]: Group Juggle
[Weekly Assignment]: Use your research skills to find something that is trending now. Could be from the weekend. Could be from last week. Then, use your writing skills to draft an essay of about 250 words that does the following:
- Summarize the story.
- Analyze the story- Ask yourself, why did this story trend?
- Predict- What are the outcomes or implications of this story?
- Cite- Credit your sources using our MLA Format
- Tweet- Share your links with your twitter followers.
Feel free to continue to browse through Twitter when this is complete. You don’t need to become involved in any discussion threads. Instead, use your Twitter feed as a reader and find interesting things to read and learn.
[New Math Content SLT]: TN4 – I can find the inverse of one function and the composition of multiple functions.
- This learning target extends from SLT TN3. You will use your previous knowledge of functions to learn a little more today.
- New Capacity Matrix
- Notes & Examples (Prezi)
- New Delta Math Assignment:
- Inverses of Functions, which is half of SLT TN4
- Due Wednesday at 11:59 pm.
- Complete 85% to earn a 2 on this SLT.
- Problem Set #9 is due tomorrow at 3:30 pm.