I can improve my brain-function, hand-eye coordination and collaborative capacities through my involvement in The Group Juggle.
Review Work Plans
Reporters- Share your first articles our Class Copy Writers. Begin working on your NEXT story.
Copy Writers/Editors- Begin reviewing your classmate’s articles. You might have to reach out to reporters. If you wish to review your Grammer- http://www.brainpop.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Editors/Analyst/Colorists- Meet with web designers to help create the site. You should be circulating and helping with all other aspects of the site..
Web Designers- Start our class’s new site. Share Administrator Status with each other and with Editors/Analyst/Colorist
Use these resources if you need- WordPress
Extra Time- Personal Blogs
Math Learning Targets: What is your action plan?
- Have you filled out your #TN Grades google doc?
- Returning work: How do Habit Grades affect your grade?
- Take another look at JumpRope to see how your Habits grades are changing.
Lesson: How to run a linear regression:
- Are these three points co-linear: (-15, 43), (9, 7), and (27, -20) ?
- Notes on SLT TN7: I can create and interpret linear models.
- Problem Set 12 is due on Friday
- Delta Math on Linear Models (TN7) is up until Wednesday at 11:59 pm.
- Excel Exploration #4 is still out there
- Email Mr. Dunseith if there are particular SLTs that you want to work on!