Is Facebook the world’s biggest country?
When will Facebook reach 2 billion users?
Student Learning Targets
- Habit 1: I can make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- Habit 4: I can construct mathematical models.
- Habit 5: I can make strategic use of appropriate tools.
- TN7: I can create and interpret linear models.
Final Writing Prompt
Make a new google doc with the file name: #TN Final RAFT YOUR NAME, and share it with email@example.com
SLT Habit 3: I can construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Role: You are an executive at Facebook, in charge of planning for the future.
- Audience: Your colleagues at Facebook, who are strategizing for the next ten years of the company.
- Format: A speech or a letter that you will passionately share with the team.
- Topic: The Road to 2 Billion Users (and How We’re Going to Make Money)!
As you know, Facebook recently gained its 1 billionth account, in the Fall of 2012. As you may have also heard, Facebook is having a bit of a hard time making money. Although they have a billion customers, they don’t make a lot of money per user. Your task is to use the work you have done this week to outline a strategy for how and when Facebook will reach 2 billion users, and how the company is going to make more money along the way. If you need to do extra resource, be sure that you cite your sources.