[Opener]: Circle Up & Group Juggle
[Student Learning Targets]:
- I can improve my brain-function, hand-eye coordination and collaborative capacities through my involvement in The Group Juggle.
- I can identify and analyze the ways in which the explicit use of social media and technological structures prepare students to be nimble leaders.
- I can explore the ways in which EL Core Practices can be enhanced by the use of social media.
- I can tell the difference between math problems and math exercises, and I can articulate the role of each in an EL math classroom.
- I can see how mastery-based grading structures help drive individualized instruction and student reflection.
[Opening Task]: Take 3 minutes to Google yourself. Reflect on what you find.
Introduction of MC Back Channel (Parking Lot) via the Twitter #elnc13
Hi, this is Yasmeen Khan from SchoolBook. Can you call/email me when you have a sec to talk abt your commute? XXX-XXX-5156 email@example.com