Group Juggle Opener.
Group Task- You have 15 minutes to put together “A Pitch” presentation for your start-up internet platform.
- Tell us about your company
- What problem have you identified that you’re working to address.
- Show us the early stages of your product.
- Tell us about where you’re product will go from here.
- Each presentation should be NO MORE than 5 minutes
Audience- As you watch each presentation-
- What are some of the pluses of the company?
- Would you invest in this company? If not, think of some useful suggestions for how to improve/address any oversites
Group Task- Give your groups a grade for this task for the first marking period.
- If 4 is a successful website, 3 is something that you’d link to your E-Portfolio, 2 is operational, and 1 is a domain name, what did you score?
- Plan out your next steps
Initial Programming Targets
- I can use HTML to make web pages.
- I can use Cascading Style Sheets to make my web sites beautiful.
First Marking Period Programming Assignment
- Finish all six sections of this Code Academy curriculum by Friday, March 8.