To summarize your programming work for the Second Marking Period, send an email to all three teachers. Your email should have a subject line that includes the words “Second Marking Period,” and it should be written in complete sentences.
Your email should include the following:
1) Write a sentence or two about your progress on each of the following SLTs:
- I can use HTML to make web pages.
- I can use Cascading Style Sheets to make my web sites beautiful.
- I can make something.
- It’s ok if you haven’t worked on all of these SLTs – focus on the ones you have been working on.
2) Paste Code Academy Screenshot(s)
Here’s how to do this:
- Hold SHIFT+CONTROL+COMMAND and press 4, then use the mouse to select the area.
- Press COMMAND+V to paste into your email.
3) Write a sentence or two about your Programming Log. Is your log complete? Is it a fair assessment of your work?
4) In addition to your Code Academy screenshot and your Programming Log, is there anything else we should know about your programming efforts?